Do you think that geeks are boring? If your answer is yes, then perhaps some of the photographs that I’m going to show to you can change your mind.
Here are 10 bizarre photos of famous geeks:
1. Bill Gates arrested for running a red light and driving without a license in New Mexico in 1977 (What's with the smile?):
2. Steve Jobs the Hippie (taken during the 70's I guess):
3. Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page in a hot tub and pleasuring each other:
4. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer doing his impersonation of Michael Jordan at the NASDAQ launching of Windows Vista and Office 2007.
5. Linus Torvalds is not all brains, he's got the body too. Although, he needs to work more on his sit-ups:
6. Hacker and writer Eric S. Raymond shows off his bad boy image:
7. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak together with rockstar David Lee Roth of Van Halen (Woz this way!):
8. Free software revolutionary Richard M. Stallman posed like Saint Ignacius in a developers meeting.
9. The other side of Sergey Brin (photo taken during his College years)
10. Bill Gates had too much pie.
*Note that these are all for the spirit of fun and should not be taken seriously. Correct me if some of the photos shown here are not real or just edited. You can also share some links to other bizarre photos of famous geeks that I failed to include here.